July 31, 2018 National Hispanic Foundation for the Arts scholarship
Currently, NHFA offers graduate school scholarships to Latino students enrolled full-time during the previous/current academic year at one of the following selected universities: Yale, Harvard, Columbia, NYU, Northwestern, UCLA, USC, and UT Austin.
Graduate students in the following fields, among others, are eligible to compete:
- Set Design/Costume Design
- Lighting Design
- Film (writing/directing/producing)
- Broadcast Communications
- Entertainment Law
- Business Administration (with an emphasis on entertainment management)
- Must be accepted or enrolled as a full-time student at the previously mentioned Universities pursuing a graduate degree in an eligible field.
- Must be in good academic standing with a Grade Point Average of 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a legal permanent resident with a permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551 (current)
- Must be of Hispanic heritage (one parent fully Hispanic or each parent half Hispanic).
For More Information
For more information, please visit: http://www.hispanicarts.org/rules/